Hurry up to reserve one of our limited early bird tickets and save 40% of the price before 22/10!
Are you struggling to scale your startups? Are you unsure about which growth channels should be used, what KPIs and financial metrics need to be built to maximize your operations? Are you in need of funding but don’t know how to approach venture capitals the right way? Come and learn the right ways to grow your startups and how to get ready to pitch to top investors effectively!
Our Masterclass is designed following several years of experience of Fast Forward Advisors (FFA) in helping accelerators and their startups in raising funds in Europe and since last year also in Southeast Asia.
This is the first time in Vietnam we organized a full 2-day Masterclass with more intensive trainings and in-depth workshops, in collaboration with Saigon Innovation Hub. We explore further in topics of Growth, KPI & Financial to help you really define the steps needed to disrupt your operations and to approach VCs with the right mindset.
Friday 10/11(morning): Investor Readiness Workshop
- Most important factors startup founders need to understand before fundraising.
- Case studies, best practices of famous startups and our clients’ success stories.
- Guest speakers discuss the factors and the impacts of these factors on fundraising process.
- Q&A section for the participants
Friday 10/11(afternoon): Sales & Growth Workshop
- How to define growth plan, budget plan and the differences when implementing for each type of startups.
- Outbound vs Inbound marketing, growth channels for each type and best practices to utilize each channel.
- Guest speakers discuss their experiences and how their companies’ growth strategies Q&A section for the participants
Saturday 11/11(morning): KPI & Financial Projection Workshop
- KPI: Operations KPI vs Fundraising KPI; examples of KPI dashboards; exercises for participants to define their KPIs
- Financial Projection: Importance of Financial models in different types of startups; Costs structure and Revenue; Financial Projections Variables and Valuations; Term Sheets breakdown
- Startups Guest Speakers discuss how they implement KPIs in their startups; the importances of Financial in operations and fundraising
- VC Guest speakers talk about valuation/ due diligence.
Saturday 11/11(afternoon): One-on-one meeting and review
- FFA Managing Partners meet and review business models, operations & growth materials, pitch decks from each startup.
- Each startup can pitch in front of everyone, workshop participants can comment and contribute ideas; FFA Managing Partners and guest speakers / partners will have the final comments.
FFA worked with more than 50 startups in Europe and Asia on Fundraising and Growth - helping them raise Seed and Series A rounds for a total combined of over USD 50M. Some examples of clients achievements that can be disclosed include Blinkist (EUR 1M Bridge), Mobofree (undisclosed Series A), Mygravity (undisclosed Series A), Health-robotics (undisclosed amount / Exit), iCheck (undisclosed seed).
Specifically in Vietnam, we supported several startups which have successfully raised over $5M in funding in total and also partnered with Vietnam Silicon Valley (VSV) to advise startups participating in their 3rd batch helping the teams to close seed funding, striking exits and closing key strategic partnerships with corporations.
Hien Nguyen (Ms)
096 629 6163
Buy a ticket and reserve your seat: http://bit.ly/FFAmasterclass