This event is co-organized by Saigion Innovation Hub and EdTech Asia. Venue support is provided by RMIT South Saigon Campus.
EdTech Vietnam 2018 will be held on June 8th in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam at RMIT. This one-day limited capacity event will bring together Vietnam's varied stakeholders in the learning innovation and edtech ecosystem with the intention to provide insight into the current state of education innovation and overall edtech ecosystem growth in Vietnam.
Join us as we will explore shifting dynamics and critical needs in learning and work in Vietnam. Key stakeholders from throughout the country including startups, academic institutions, NGOs, tech companies, investors, and education practitioners will share their perspectives by highlighting trends, opportunities, and challenges in Vietnams's entrepreneur, investment, and learning innovation ecosystems.
Arrival and Networking [9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.]
1. Encouraging Education Innovation [9:40 a.m. – 9:50 a.m.]
2. Brief Insights into the Regional Learning Innovation Landscape [9:50 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.]
3. Addressing Vietnam’s Core Issues in Education and Skills Development through Entrepreneurship and Strategic Partnerships [10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.]
4. Idea Showcase – Blockchain and Academic Credentialing [10:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.]
5. Innovative Financing for Learning and Work Innovation [11:00 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.]
Lunch Break [12:00-1:15]
6. The Potential for Emerging Technologies to Scale Impact and Growth in Education [1:15 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.]
7. Ideas Showcase – [2:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.]
8. Tertiary Online Learning in Vietnam: Opportunities and Challenges - [2:15 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.]
Afternoon Break [3:00-3:30]
9. Vietnam EdTech Startup Showcase: [3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.]
Final Remarks and Acknowledgements: [4:30 p.m. – 4:40 p.m.]
* Please note that all sessions will be conducted in English and translation will be available for attendees with limited English proficiency. This is a limited capacity event.