In an effort to connect the community of women entrepreneurs in Vietnam to the global resources, you are cordially invited to the roundtable discussion on Monday, March 04, 2019.
The roundtable is honorably moderated by Marita Schultze, the Chairwoman of World Innovations Forum, World Innovations Forum consists of Entrepreneurs, Investors and Enablers from currently 27 countries; Co-Founder Society3 Academy; Co-Founder Society3; Mentor at Kickstart Accelerator.
(Guest profile: https://ch.linkedin.com/in/maritaroebkes)
The purpose of the group is to build a Silicon Valley Style culture and mindset, bringing entrepreneurs to top-level performance, ready to successfully compete in global markets, no matter where they come from. The work is set to result in self-propelled economies so that every country becomes independent, self-sufficient and on eyesight with other nations.
*DATE AND VENUE:
Date: Monday, March 04, 2019
Time: 14:00 – 15:30 PM
Venue: Saigon Innovation Hub, 273 Dien Bien Phu street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh city
*TENTATIVE CONTENTS FOR DISCUSSION
- The biggest challenges or obstacles of woman entrepreneurship
- How do female entrepreneurs work together, help and make relationship with other female entrepreneurs
- Thinking big from Day 1 - Go global
- Speed is more important than perfection
- Achieving goals by asking for help and sharing experience
*For participation confirmation, please complete the link as follows:
Ms. Ngoc Dung – 0903699720 – email@example.com